Monday 19 September 2011

Monday morning feeling

Okay, it's another Monday, I'm tired after the weekend and I need something to pick me up. Thank whatever you believe in for Grand Central! Two of the hardest working emcees in the UK game right now; Kinetik & Mr Drastick, are always ready to push themselves only this time they've drafted in some extra help from Trademark Da Skydiver and Ms. Galaxy.


Directed by the multi-talented K-Nite 13, the video moves away from the tried (or should that be tired) and tested 'performance' paradigm. Whether that was a deliberate strategy by the director or the result of the artists not being available for the shoot I don't know, but either way it makes a nice change.

Also brought to my attention (by Hood's Hottest among others) is the new freestyle from Stylah. Not the most exciting video in the world (like I can talk...) but I'm not a movie critic so we'll let it slide (if you'll pardon the pun).


This blog has been a little erratic in terms when I put up new posts, not exactly reassuring for 'regular' readers. However, I do like to share stuff on my Facebook page too, so feel free to have a browse and/or post your music/video/event up on it. Whenever I have the time (and inclination) I'll re-post your stuff on here to take it to a different (wider?) audience. So, until next time, have fun if you can but try not to spoil it for others.

One Love, Spy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post. I read all my comments before I post them so please be patient.

One Love, Spy!