Thursday 10 September 2009

To begin...

Greetings all,

I'm know I'm late with all this blogging lark but I'm a man of few words - especially when they're about me.

Anyway, I'll start by saying I'm here to make friends and promote the fruits of my labours. I have a small home studio that I use to write/record/produce material, mainly for the fun of doing it.

I've hooked up with a few local artistes who provide the talent whilst I provide a less-than-perfect but comfortable facility for them to record in.

If any of you are in/near South London and are interested in displaying your musical talents, check out my website and if you like what you find, give me a call and we can hook up.

That's all for now (told you I was a man of few words).

One Love, Spy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read and comment on my post. I read all my comments before I post them so please be patient.

One Love, Spy!